积分
威望
56 点
资产
2510 金币
注册时间
2009-12-15
发表于 2015-6-5 02:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Z&X parts and service a rapidly growing automotive parts distributor is AIA member representing in southwest Ontario. We committed to providing our customers with the highest level of service possible as independent parts supplier.
2 K# m3 d, g; Q* u! xPosition Summary 2 [+ S2 C6 j1 H' V4 N- p! A
We are currently seeking an experienced Automotive Counter Representative to join our team. The individual will be responsible for the daily running and management of inbound calls through effective use of resources with responsibility for meeting, and setting, customer service goals. The position requires processing of orders by telephone using the company computer database and parts catalogues as necessary, while performing a variety of duties.
% J* D' X) h1 s. P4 t5 I- `& i4 h+ QKey Responsibilities / g% \' \1 ?+ L' ?+ f
• Answer inbound calls
- ?+ k1 ^0 A& \+ h, I2 M( N• Assist with customer inquiries 3 P3 Z0 o$ e4 A' Y' K/ ?
• Follow up calls to customers when necessary ' c* ^* `; M3 U
• Check inventory for product availability
7 @8 d+ K8 ~  j! M! c0 `3 A/ s• Provide customer service to a high degree
$ e# J" ^( s, V- D3 J  t• Ensure calls are answered in an appropriate manner
7 A) |7 {8 n" `7 fRequirements
8 O! i- y4 d! r3 p. i9 r4 \0 K• Experience in the automotive parts or related field.
5 G. G! `4 w' W) R+ A• Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization and execution skills. & v( z# N9 K! N8 `) j
• Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
& I1 g. e$ v9 ]! A0 }• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. * }2 \1 i1 M6 J
• High level of proficiency with strong knowledge of computer database ) F5 j: q3 U( E0 l# O2 ~
• Time Management and deadline oriented.
: D8 c8 R% G- b& P• Ability to multi-task. $ Q  Y& o+ s" r9 I; d3 ]; R; W
• Strong customer service focus.
" V% R6 L5 {( ~   Salary depend on skill and/or experience, ranging from 30K-50K/Year. : O& h4 t: J3 H  \  i
For those who are interested in applying for the available position please forward all cover letters and resumes to sunpriest765280@msn.com
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-9-21 00:35