积分
威望
0 点
资产
132 金币
注册时间
2015-10-23
发表于 2015-10-28 16:12 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A well-established small company is hiring one part time (have chance to be full time) or full time, professional employees. Our company is in the international trading industry, starting from recycling and container business. This position will be based in Ottawa. A full time employee will have full benefits. Please send Resume to “hrwellenvironment@gmail.com5 S9 H- i- ?: d0 v
; W* I9 v4 @9 a- w. e, j- V
Sales Marketing Manager0 F5 m6 V% a: ?5 P1 F$ E3 H/ `7 @6 P
Compensation is up to $60,000. Half of responsibilities are handling customer relationships, and another half of ones are marketing management (Chinese speaking is optional and fluent English is must).+ F% S4 ]7 \% m/ w/ I* J
% {: {  f8 w  l6 X* {: @
Ideal candidates may have
$ _' C9 S# [7 n" j8 v1 ?( n7 VMore than 2 years working experiences involving business, sales, market management and coordination in an office environment
9 f* b- h1 g( O# AShould have minimum college education (14 years full-time education) in marketing, management and business administration or equivalent experiences with other disciplines+ C/ M7 f' G! r8 c3 g* T
Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotion activities
( T% G; W' |# b- W1 eAnalysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information- B1 g) @% ]/ W0 S
Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects; @# p4 O( n" T9 [% E# f' \) P+ s( e
Liaise with media and advertising- `( c7 o) |. Y( v
Collaborating with the sales function2 }& i8 o. J! a! m6 f& A0 }
Open, easy-going and kind of mature personality/ b' s$ ^& p0 w) x1 [: T  A4 P
40 hours per week
加拿大伦敦中文黄页
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

广告合作(Contact Us)|关于我们|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|加拿大伦敦华人网

GMT-4, 2024-9-21 09:53